How to Plan and Design your Charity Event with OnePlan's free event planning tools!
Map and Plan your Charity Event or Fundraiser accurately in OnePlan! Collaborate with your partners and charity representatives to create a successful fundraising event
Plan a successful Charity Events for your attendees.
OnePlan is a free, easy-to-use platform to plan a Fundraiser. Choose from high definition satellite and aerial maps, and select from hundreds of event objects, to ensure accurate and smooth running event.
Share your plan with anyone including colleagues, partners, security services and caterers. Take the stress out of planning and design an event that will bring in valuable donations for your cause.
How to design a Charity Event
Add event details
Open OnePlan, and add the name and location of your Charity Event.
Draw our your areas
In the Areas & Routes menu, select any Area type and draw it out on the map. You’ll instantly see the space and capacity of your crowd areas, and any how any additional social distancing may affect capacity.
OnePlan’s ‘drag and drop’ tool lets you place items on your map easily. Select from hundreds of items for your Chariy Event including tents, stages, crowd management and social distancing calculators, arts and crafts stands, activity areas, child meeting points, and more.
Share your plan
Simply click ‘Share’ to provide view-only or edit access to anyone you want. Your colleagues, volunteers, suppliers and donators you invite will receive an email to access your event plan in OnePlan.
Real-time event reports
As you plan your Fundraiser, go to your dashboard reports in OnePlan to view your inventory and send a Bill of Quantities to suppliers.
Created by event professionals
Our team of experienced event organizers have thought of everything your Fundraiser needs to be a success. Easily position any item on your event plan with pinpoint accuracy and move it as you wish.
Free access to a professional solution
In OnePlan it’s totally free to plan your Charity Event and you have access to professional quality tools covering everything you need. This includes the latest maps, hundreds of items to choose from, arrival and exit calculators, parking management tools, placing workforce and so much more.
Powerful event intelligence
Access your Fundraiser’s dashboard in OnePlan and view real-time information of everything to do with your event plan. In one click download a Bill of Quantities about your Fundraiser that you can send to suppliers.
💡 Get the answers you need
Frequently Asked Questions
Charity and Fundraiser event plans include:
- A list of donors
- A list of chosen charities or causes
- Activities for your target age group
- Volunteers and staff placements
- Parking instructions and information
- A detailed Bill of Quantities to manage supplies and budgeting
- live music stands and stages
- arts and crafts stands
- home made bake sale stands
- activities for children
- catering concessions and food trucks
- donations and information stands
- Ensure attendees have adequate information about the cause
- Ensure staff and volunteers can speak to attendees about the cause
- Have a variety of ways to make money: from food stools, to live music, to auctions
- Minimise costs by having volunteer staff and home made bake sales
- Have a clear goal and design a visible goal progression to inspire attendees to get involved