Effective as of 06/10/2023
Our website and applications (together our “Platform”) use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience and to help us to distinguish you from other users. This policy describes the types of the cookies we use on the Platform and our purposes for using them.
By using the Platform, you agree to our use of the cookies as set out in this policy. Our websites are https://www.oneplanevents.com/ and https://www.venuetwin.com/, and associated domains and subdomains.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website either for the duration of your visit (a “session cookie”) or for repeat visits (a “persistent cookie”). Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognise your browser or device, which helps in the efficient operation of our services. Other similar files such as clear GIFs, web beacons and pixel tags work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites.
“First party cookies” are set by the website operator. “Third party cookies” are set by parties other than the website operator. The parties that set third party cookies can recognise your web browser both when it visits our Platform and when it visits certain other websites where the third party’s cookies are also present. Data collected by using first party cookies can also be shared with third parties.
More information on cookies and their use can be found at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How are cookies used on the Platform?
- E-Marketing cookies. We use SendGrid and Hubspot to send out marketing communications via email. If you click through from one of our emails to our website, we use additional cookies to connect your e-marketing journey with your website journey. This is to help us to provide you with relevant content across our digital marketing channels.
Use of Other Technologies
We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf. In addition to the uses of cookies described above, these entities may use other methods, such as the technologies described below, to collect information about your use of the Platform and other websites and online services.
- Pixels tags. (also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels), are small pieces of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. Pixels tags may be used to learn how you interact with our Platform pages and emails, and this information helps us and our partners provide you with a more tailored experience.
- Device Identifiers. A device identifier is a unique label can be used to identify a mobile device. Device identifiers may be used to track, analyse and improve the performance of the Platform and ads delivered. can I delete or change my cookies
- Consent management. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. When you first land on our Platform you will be asked which cookies you consent to using. You can revise your choices at any time through the Cookie settings. You may need to update your choices across any device and browser that you use to access the Platform. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the Platform, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Platform.
- Device and Web Browser Settings. Most devices and web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you may be able to remove or reject cookies. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
You can learn more about how to block cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org
Duration of Cookies
Session cookies will stay on your device only for as long as you are accessing our Platform. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for longer periods.
How You Can Contact Us and Revisions to Policy?
We are One Plan Limited. Our business is registered in England with company number 11695518 and our registered address is 124 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.